By submitting your Metro EDGE membership application, you acknowledge and agree to the following information:
The Metro Chamber Foundation considers applicants for membership without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. The Metro Chamber Foundation does not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment, whether verbal, physical or visual.
By submitting this application, you hereby permit and authorize the Metro Chamber Foundation and its agents and representatives who are acting on its behalf, to use your likeness and/or name in any photograph, image, or video, (collectively referred to herein as your “Likeness”) for purposes related to the Metro Chamber Foundation’s business, including advertising, publicizing or marketing its products or services, or for any other commercial or lawful purpose. You further authorize the Metro Chamber Foundation to edit, alter, copy, publish, or broadcast your Likeness at any time by means of any media, including print, video, news bulletins, mailers, signs, brochures, Internet websites or social media pages, or other digital delivery or publications. You hereby waive any right of privacy associated with the Metro Chamber Foundation’s use of your likeness, and you understand and agree that you will not receive any financial compensation of any type in connection with the taking or publication of your Likeness.
By submitting this application, you understand that the Metro Chamber Foundation will collect and retain your contact information, including your email address and telephone number, to be used for the following purposes:
- Providing our services (for example, account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about our services);
- Providing email alerts, event registrations, and other notices concerning our products or services, or other events or information that may be of interest to you;
- For our operational purposes, and the operational purposes of our service providers and integration partners;
- Improving our existing services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new services, products, or features);
- Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
- Bug detection, error reporting, and activities to maintain the quality or safety of our services;
- Auditing consumer interactions on our site (for example, measuring page views);
- Short-term, transient use, such as customizing content that we or our service providers display on the services;
- Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as communicating with you about relevant offers;
- Such other uses that we notify you about when collecting your personal information or otherwise.