I confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and not those of another.
- This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I agree that all payments are final. There are no refunds.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute up $2,800 for the Primary and $2,800 for the General election. Individuals may make one contribution for $5,800 and indicate “Primary/General” in the note of the form. A couple may Contribute (both names are listed on the First Name field) for up to $11,200 if “Primary/General” is indicated in the note on the form. Contributions to the Doug LaMalfa Committee are subject to the prohibitions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act. That law prohibits federal contributions from corporations, labor unions, and foreign nationals who are not admitted for permanent residence. All contributions must be made from personal funds and may not be reimbursed by any other person.
Contact information provided will be transmitted to the committee. eFundraisingConnections.com assumes no responsibility or obligation for the protection of the privacy of this information by the committee. Credit Card information will be used for processing only and will not be shared with the committee or any third party except for the express purposes of processing or as required by law.
Charges will appear as ""BT_LaMalfa4Congr"" on your credit card statement.