1. This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay, and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
2. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully-admitted permanent resident.
3. I am making this contribution with my own personal funds, and I will not be reimbursed by anyone for this contribution.
4. I am not a federal government contractor.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
Contributions to Republican Party of San Luis Obispo are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal or state income tax purposes.
Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer for donors whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in an election cycle. An individual may contribute up to $10,000 for the Federal account.
California law requires donors to report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer, when applicable, whose contributions are in excess of $100. A total of $35,200 can be contributed to the committee's State All Purpose Account. Contributions from corporations and PACs are permissible and will be designated to the committee Non Federal accounts.