Committee to Recall Kevin Crye

Recall Signs are Coming!

How Can You Help? 

  1. Sponsor Yard Signs for Yourself or Neighbors: You can make a difference by sponsoring any number of yard signs for your own property or for a neighbors who shares your commitment to the recall of Kevin Crye.
  2. Donate to Sponsor a Sign: Your financial support is crucial in funding the production and distribution of yard signs. You can select "other" and donate any amount you would like. 
  3. Spread the Word: Share our campaign with friends, family and neighbors who are passionate about change. 
  4. Engage with Us: Connect with us on social media to stay updated on campaign progress and join the conversation. 

Every sign sponsored is one step closer to a thriving Shasta County. 

THANK YOU for being a part of the recall.

1 Contribution

  • $25

    2 signs

  • $50

    4 signs

  • $100

    10 signs

  • $250

    50 signs

2 Personal Information

First Contributor
Joint Address
First Contributor

If you have no occupation or employer, do not leave blank. For occupation use general terms such as 'manager', 'homemaker', or 'none.' If not employed by a company, use terms such as 'self', 'retired', or 'unemployed.'

3 Payment Method

Credit Card Icon

CVC on Visa/MasterCard/Discover is a 3 digit code on the back of the card. CVC on AMEX is a 4 digit code on the front of the card.

This is the custom employment information requirements message

By contributing you agree to the terms and conditions.